Hannah’s Suite, named for the proprietor’s oldest niece, is a private space located on the third floor. There is a cozy bedroom (15’x16’) with a white iron Queen Bed, dressing table, walk-in closet, TV, dresser and recliner.
The bright adjoining living area is 16’x25’ and includes couches, chairs, dining table, and desk.
There is a 5’x7’ en suite bathroom with a claw foot tub fitted with a shower.
The space overlooks Benton Blvd. in the front of the house and the courtyard on the north side of the house.
- FRONT PORCH AND EAST SUN ROOM
- The front porch and east sun room are filled with wicker furniture and are the perfect places to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea. Surrounded by house plants and washed in the morning sun, the space is a calm quiet place to start your day.
- BREAKFAST ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- Breakfast is served daily and guests are welcome to enjoy it in the breakfast room or dining room or on the back patio
- There are two connected parlors in the home. One is furnished with Victorian furniture and the other is furnished with Craftsman-era furniture and a TV. A fireplace warms the space on cold winter evenings.
- WEST SUN ROOM
- Afternoon is the perfect time to enjoy a book in the sunlit west sun room. Appetizers and beverages are served here in the early evening. The space is comfortably furnished and has 10 windows that look out on the backyard, carriage house and courtyard. In winter the space is filled with houseplants that attest to the proprietor’s green thumb.
- No visit is complete without enjoying the backyard and patio. In spring, summer and fall the yard is filled with roses, hostas, a vegetable garden, and fruit trees. You will enjoy the sound of the fountain and likely watch birds enjoying a bath in it. There is plenty of seating and lounge chairs for your use and it is a great place to enjoy breakfast or appetizers when the weather permits.
Check In: 4pm-6pm
Check Out: 11am
Open All Year Round: Yes
Smoking Allowed: No
Drinking Allowed: Limited
Weapons Allowed: No firearms or weapons allowed.
Suitable For Children: The home is not suitable for children under the age of 16.
Guests Allowed: No outside guests without prior approval of innkeeper.
Guest Pets Allowed: No (One small dog and two cats live here)
Accessibility: The home is not ADA accessible. Guest rooms are on the second and third floors and there is no elevator.
Terms and Conditions
Deposit: Credit card required for room deposit.
Cancellations: Reservations that are cancelled 10 days or more in advance will be refunded, less a 10% handling charge, or fully exchanged for a gift certificate to be used for a future stay within one year. Reservations cancelled less than 10 days in advance will receive a refund (less the 10% handling charge) only if the room can be re-booked for all nights that were reserved.